Monday, October 01, 2007

Ketan Lakhani R.I.P


Catch you on the flip side big fellow.

I dont know who Ndo is but he had this to say about Ketan

Ndo said...
Ketan. You were one challenging relationship. I'm shattered. Who'll press my buttons and still make me safe? Who'll force me to face me. Wipe that grin off your face,I'm upset with you. No other friend of mine will ever be as demanding, as giving, as maddening, as forgiving, as understanding; as challenging (it was ok letting you be a pain).I pity and envy the new crowd you're meeting. They don't know what they're in for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ketan. You were one challenging relationship. I'm shattered. Who'll press my buttons and still make me safe? Who'll force me to face me. Wipe that grin off your face,I'm upset with you. No other friend of mine will ever be as demanding, as giving, as maddening, as forgiving, as understanding; as challenging (it was ok letting you be a pain).I pity and envy the new crowd you're meeting. They don't know what they're in for.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home